What is online/ internet-Banking?
Online banking is a simple, hassle-free and secure internet banking service available to all Standard Chartered Bank customers in Zambia. Online banking gives you access to your account using the internet.
Overview & Features
Online banking offers you the following services wherever you have access to the internet
Personal home page
- Consolidated and account by account balances for all accounts under your relationship number/s held with the bank
- Online banking inbox- this allows you to have instant communication with the bank. You will also receive e-mail alerts and confirmations for all transactions done through online banking.
- Change password
- Change contact details (residential, postal, phone no. and email)
- Subscribe for email alerts
- Transaction details and account information
- Chequebook request
- Request for statement
- Account statement download
- Status of issued cheques
- Account to account transfers with SCB(own A/C's and other SCB A/C's)
- Add beneficiary
- Telegraphic transfer
- FX rates enquiry
- Standing order set up (daily, weekly, monthly, half yearly, Yearly)
- View standing orders-within SCB
How secure is this service / How safe is my personal information going through the service / What security measures are being used by the service?
Application for the service
How long do I need to I have to wait after I have pre-registered the accounts before I can transfer my funds?
When will the funds be available in the receiving account after I do an Immediate Fund Transfer to accounts within Standard Chartered Bank, ZM?
When will the funds be available in the receiving account after I make an Immediate Funds Transfer to Other Banks' accounts?